Sunday, December 12, 2010

4 of december...
4pm++ v g0 sg.lembing)
my parents n me n lao gong nur^^
so hapii ne^

g0 jor thr than..
eat dinner lur)
after eat..v watch movie)
dear ,me n my cousins..^
v watch "gui lai dian"
xixi..bu cuo xia^
cold cold d)
dear hug me^^
than ply play xia luh..^
keep laughing^
than sleep lur)
dear sleep beside me)
bcus mamii beside me..
so cnt hug hug wif dear<..
but dear still holding my hand)
until i fall in sleep..xP
thaan....morning?) or...
not yet morning>? forget ady^
jus rmb dear wake me up)
say wan g0 toilet..
xixi..me so lazy nia..)
but ox0 puii u go neh^^
hmm..than sleep luuh..
than..hou ci..dear,
hungry le) than eat lur)
about 8am? wake?
hmm.^than ..duknw how le)
v play play)
wat also play^ hen shuang..xD
duknw how v start ady^^
play until 10++ bah)
than v wake up^
hmm..than..watch movie lur)
aboout 12++?
v go gai gai^ by walk :)
5 ppl..) hot + tired! xixi
hmm..v go muzium) go eat ABC :)
eat something..go playground play play :D
take jor some photo luh^^
hav alot of fun wat^
hmm..about 3++ pm..
back to home )
than everyone bath bath n mum mum ^^
after that) hmm play play lur)
play comp..took some pic) play in room ^^
than vry fast..
becum black black<..bcus nite ady mar =P
than v hav our dinner^
tai ga sit fan^^ man man sit ;)
than bao bao<
dan..v watch movie? wat v du jor a??
like play the sims rite?^^
than v play in room? forget ady nea<..(
than hen luan neh!
too many days ady) too many thing v du..forget ady wer<
than sleep h0r?^^
o hao xiang holding something to sleep..xDD

hmm..morning? sun rise) chicken sing)
6 of december ^@^
hmm..yesterday sleep vry well)
cus everyone too tired ady :)
hmm ..play play xia lur)
10++ wake up barh ^^"
than v have our breakfast)
delicious :) than play comp..
play piano) than v watch a movie)
bang fei O^ nice ne)
than? play game?..em..
dear vry boring lur)
cus me n c0uszins play the sims ..xP
but ox0 got puii dear ork^
than..v take into room play)
than<..hao xiang my cousin sleep in our room?
than v ask him out?^^
hen luan neh^^
than..scold by mamii<..
than v sleep?..6pm?
ei<..no..
v got rise bicycle go out buy mom mom^
dear ftch me o?^
vry romantic..xD
rain yi dian dian..)
hen qi guai lur)
smal smal d bicycle)
funny^..enjoy vry much..
hm>?! owh..i knew it ady ==
i got an accident..duknw whan ady^^
neh<..ke lian d wo..
rise bicycle lor..
zhuang che!<..my leg injured
pain) than..hmm) luckly got lao gong thr^^

than i terus jump to the night har..
erm...night..wat v du a?
forget^..hao xiang bu dung neh<..
than v vry late sleep)
me n bii sit on the sofa luh)
than me tired jor)
sleep on dear leh..xP
always make dou lao gong boring d lu..
sury bor..

hmm..dear giv me the watch^..
hello kitty orh^^ love it)
1 pair d0r..xD
hmm..wednesday)
also like tat luh)
dear start like the sims ady..xP
hmm..i know how to play piano^
jus a few key only) for kiss the rain..haha
so gao xiu :D
than hen luan nah) bu dung wo men wan shen mok lia0^^
than evening go our agn norh)
go buy mom mom agn noh)
than..5++ my cousin wan back le(
bu she de(
sure becum vry quite ady<..
left me n lao gong<
hmm tat day i cry lur<..
cus love too deeply wif dear ady><
dear lur! yi zhi dui wo hen hao<..
lao gong yar..dui wo huai yi dian luh..
nong dao wo jiang xin ku^^
sry dao cnt stop) cnt c dear lur)
whan i look into ur eyes..
my tears will drop until cnt stop :(
one more day..
v cnt sleep together,eat together,play together,
i cnt scold ppl anymore,no ppl help me wear cloth)
no ppl feed me mom mom)
no morning hug n goodnight kiss..
no ppl make me laugh..cnt kiss wif u anymore<
i need ur smell) hen xiang..
hmm..i always qi fu my lao gong..
bit him,scold him,zat him)
but i realii vry love him..
he vry bendan) os0 vry huaidan!^^
i love u,mucks) forever..!!
nigth after dinner..boring) v play the sims)
play untill vry late)
everyone sleeping v stiill playing)
than dear play play) me sleep on dear leg agnn..xD
always..=P i m jus like a pig ^@@^
hmm..than morning ler(
today nid back to kuantan ady T~T
cry agn ><
dear hug me<..tel me don cry..
dear kiss me) no..i cant control..
laogong<..wo ai ni..yong yuan ai ni..
today v after eat breakfast)
hmm..than mamii all go out jor..
house no ppl..only me n dear..
tat time..dear vry fan..
dam sam for something..
hmm) i still rmb)
i take dear geh phone<..i jus wan c pic..
than dear vry angry scold me..
u say:"玩什么?!拿来! 我在研究着办法!"
u 1st time so0 xiong<..
than i cry ler) dear duknw bah^^
after cry jiu angry u le!
cus u keep ply the c0mp..bu li wo lia0)
than i go downstair^^ yi ge ren zuo zai wai mian hen jiu)
i think n think ..haha
sha sha d..than i think..
ady las day..cnt like tis)
so i go upstair^
than..i donwan choi u d lur)
hen bu shuang ni ..=P
guo hou ye bu shi mei shi liao..haha^^
than v took photo ) play the sims)
hmm..ran hou)v eat maggie)than..
lao gong zai wo qu gai gai lur)
hen shuang) bao zhe lao gong)
hen xi huan! ><..hen bu she de..
hai you ji hui mar? you d !<
v go took some pic(
las ler( hmm about 5++ back home(
than bath lur..after bath ply yi xia sims..
jiu eat dinner..! than back kuantan ler T.T
55555555555555....:='(
din giv any goodbye kiss n hug<..
back le<>
lao gong bai bai :'(
whan get in car than i start sleep le..
cus bu xiang c dao lao gong..
bu xiang think ><
whan reach ktn..i wake le(
whan i look in to ur eyes)
i cried :') cant stop..holding ur hand)
i knw ur r calling me don cry, )
i jus can look at out side n not u)
goodbye my darling ;)
i love u..<3

END OF THE STORY :)
THANKS FOR WATCHING ^^
5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS... THE MEMORIES..
THAT I NEVER FORGET..IT KEEP IN MY BLOG,MY HEART N MY MIND :)
ALWAYS..ALL THE TIME..FOREVER =^.^=

No comments: