Thursday, December 2, 2010

hmm..tuesday rite?^
30 of nov..)
afternoon~~
hmm..jus hang out around..
wif my mom n my aunt ..
go shopping n buy alot of thing! :)
n keep eating ..xD
so luckly..at night..
go out wif dear^^
"daddy" fetch us..
v go JR..=D
go thr play play..
chat chat..took some pic^^
dear keep laughing :D
me too ^^
than 10++ go TC..yay :)
walk walk at thr)
like da feeling u hug me n walk on the beach)
about 12++ v back home :(
so fast man~<..
not yet play enough wif my dear )

nvm..the nax day..
the 1st of december..
afternoon..1++
go fo tang meeting :)
alot of gong wei attended..
hmm..so many thing nid to settle<..
waiting for ai wo camp! yay :)
than v learn shou yu at thr^
damn funny..haha =D
anjoy n tired)
after meeting about..
530..v go yamcha..
hmm) after finish eating back hume lur :X
so sad.. not yet c enough my lovely dear)
than..like tat lur..bla bla bla... =@
anything else? no..
hmm)s0 hapii^^
one day more)
v going have a trip to sg.lembing)
my grandpa house.! \=^.^=/
can stay wif dear 5 days..!
wow..hapii..xixi :)
hmm..s0 sad<...
my heart s0 bu shu fu n0w!<..
dam sam my la0 gong..
1 hour din reply me le<..
wat hapen?! i never felt tis way before..
whr you go? wat u doing>?
the pieces of my heart r missing u<..!
:'( faster reply me<..

No comments: